Beaumont Strata Management Pty Ltd (ABN 63 079 249 719) (“Beaumont Strata”)
5/38 Brookhollow Avenue, Building A, Capital Business Centre, Norwest NSW 2153
All correspondence: PO Box 7601, Norwest NSW 2153
Tel: 02 9846 1699
General Terms, Disclaimer and Indemnity
- Beaumont Strata is referred to as “the Company ”. The Company is an Australian Company operating exclusively in Australia.
- The Websites referred is beaumontstrata.com.au.
- The information presented on this Website is of a general nature and should not be relied on. Any current or prospective client of the Company and any third party is encouraged to obtain his/her own advice and/or verification from an appropriate adviser. The Company provides this Website, including all written and graphical content on an “as is” basis and makes no claims of suitability for any particular purpose. Reasonable endeavours have been used by the Company to ensure the accuracy of information contained on this Website and while we endeavour to ensure that information remains accurate, we make no warranty as to the accuracy of information and disclaim all liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of you relying on such information. Further, we make no representation in relation to the appropriateness and reliability or give any warranty in relation to any third party to which a link is provided from this Website.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or related to, the use of any information contained on this Website at any time and provides no warranty of any kind.
- All material published on this Website is the property of the Company and is protected by Australian copyright law.
- Reproduction of any part of this Website in any format requires explicit written permission of the Company .
To the extent possible, the Company will ensure that access to this Website is available at all times. However, we cannot and do not guarantee that this will always be the case. Accordingly, we will not accept any responsibility for any loss sustained as a result of this Website being unavailable for any period of time.
Purchase of goods and services on this Website
- Strata levies may be paid by credit card on this Website. No other offer to purchase (for any kind of property or service, including, for the avoidance of doubt, real property) is made on this Website. The amount payable to Beaumont Strata, as trustee for the various strata plans under our management, is contained on your levy notice.
- You should note that there is a surcharge applicable to credit card payments.
- Alternate means of paying your strata levies (that do not attract a surcharge) are detailed on your levy notice.
- Strata levies are payable in Australian Dollars only.
- Your strata levies paid by credit card will be received within 48 hours. Please ensure you pay your levies in advance of the due date to ensure that no charges for late payment are levied.
- No refund is available for strata levies once paid. Should you wish to discuss any error made in the payment of your levies, you will need to contact the Beaumont Strata Accounts department.
Security of Credit Card information
The Website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for transmitting private information via the Internet. SSL uses a private key to encrypt data that is transferred. This protocol is a standard used by many Websites when you submit confidential information, such as credit card information. SSL creates a secure connection between your browser and our server. If you have any concerns or enquiries about your security while using our Website, please contact us at email@example.com
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.